I have always liked to watch the figure skating. Troy HATES the figure skating. At last, Maddie is old enough to like the same things as me. We are having a figure skating fest at our house! Poor Troy. Only a few days and life will be back to normal. With your house being full of boys I would imagine you don't get much figure skating in. If you ever feel like you are missing something... you can join me and Maddie any night!
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
2 comments:
I have always liked to watch the figure skating. Troy HATES the figure skating. At last, Maddie is old enough to like the same things as me. We are having a figure skating fest at our house! Poor Troy. Only a few days and life will be back to normal. With your house being full of boys I would imagine you don't get much figure skating in. If you ever feel like you are missing something... you can join me and Maddie any night!
You have more in common with my wife that you could possibly know. Loved the post about the Youth Extravaganza...
Post a Comment