skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I was home with sick kids yesterday. In an effort to take advantage of the time between pressing the forward button on the DVD player (between scratches on the DVDs) and making sure I gave enough sympathy looks between coughs, I decided to DEEP clean by boys bedrooms. Rarely do I ever have such a lapse in good judgement. I have decided to turn myself over to the Authorities. DCFS (Division of Child and Family Service) will surely need to be notified.................. along with the department of health and welfare....................... and if we are going to notify them we might as well make a call to poison control because that green piece of string cheese, I am sure is toxic. I was glad to note that my boys have taken the commandment of food storage literally, unfortunately they choose to store the marshmallows and chips under their beds (make a note to self, review food storage protocol in next family home evening). This is how exhausted I was last night. I could barely keep my head up.
Today I tackle the bathroom and the hallway. My the force be with me in my old age.
2 comments:
Oh, poor kanga kelli! I would just like to one day compare and contrast the interesting finds among the children's waste lands. I once found petrified toast in a pile of clean laundry...go figure.
A fatigued kangaroo is often hard to find here in the Valley. I am glad to know that someone is filling that position. I will send blessings your way as you clean! By the way, buy some of those up to the elbow gloves before you do anything crazy! Call if you need back up. Kids feeling better?
Post a Comment