
Two nights ago my nephew Luke got really serious with my Dad and sat him down to tell him that I was not as smart as his mother because I burn Mac 'n Cheese. My Dad broke the news to me the next day -lets just say, what doesn't break you, makes you stronger.

5 comments:
I've often heard that one of the pre-entrance evaluations into Harvard is whether or not you burn Mac and Cheese. It's a fool proof test they say. That sucks for you.
I've always wanted to be on you same level when it came to playing sports and being domestic. You were always the better soccer player and swimmer. Maybe now I have found myself. I am now more domestic than you. Sorry, I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings.
Heidi told me she was going to sign up for a culinary course at the DATC. They may have mac and cheese 101 on the schedule if you are up for it? You know, this way you wouldn't ever have to deal with a child giving you cooking tips!:) haha!
if it makes you feel any better...i fed a little boy mac n cheese that was here playing and he told me it tasted like cat puke. burnt is a complement compared to that!
Burnt mac and cheese? How could you?
Post a Comment