I had to answer the question "what inspires me" AND I WON!!! Well, I just had to share the moment with you, it is not everyday you are the "Chosen One."
I keep telling her she needs to sell them, thus next time you need a gift for someone special, or a gift for someone who is not special, think of Kelly's amazing aprons!!!
Cheers,
The Chosen ONE.

6 comments:
All hail "The Chosen One"! But you need to get it dirty. That's what it's for. Ross said you can start by making him cookies. And I have decided I am going to sell them so you need to tell me more about these boutiques.
i second that notion. No better way to break in an apron than with cookies!
I want to know what your answer was. I have always known that you were a winner, even when you were still a loser. ;) Love ya
I still mad that I didn't win:) What a cute apron.
that is way cute!!!! and of course you won- you are great at writing. I love reading your stuff- so does my hubby!!
Looks fabulous darling!
I wore a special apron all day yesterday. It was fun. Aren't they cozy? Never thought I'd ever have one. I broke mine in making knock off Cafe Rio meat!
Post a Comment