Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look how happy these kiddies look to be climbing straight up a mountain to get to Timpanogos Cave. Have you ever seen more enthusiastic children?
A few smirks trying to hide their excitement.
Taylor giving Carver "bunny ears." Apparently this "bunny" has three ears.

Here is the crew inside the cave. The famous saying for the hike came from Zach man. He said, "if I keep putting one foot in front of the other, I am one step closer to the top. Wise words from a very wise boy.
After hiking Timpanogos they drove out to see the Bingham Copper mines. Because why stop with just one Utah landmark when you can see two?


4 comments:

Butch Tiger said...

What a life! A dreamland. Might as well. Things can go south soon enough. I sure do love you all. Dad

njfroerer said...

Thank goodness for grandmas! Cute post. Love all their expressions. my fav "if i just put one foot in front of other I'll be closer" Oh--acter man

Wight Family said...

Where do the children come up with such wisdom? And where does it go as they get older? Cause I surely don't have any left!!

I love the rabbit ears! Maybe his rabbit is getting ready to smack him on the back of the head??

Troy said...

It is so funny how your kids refuse to smile for pictures....My 33 year old friend has a rule that he never smiles for any picture.... ever.... It actually makes for some funny picture album viewing....
What cute kids (even though it is clear from the pictures they are not cute and not kids and definitely not having fun.... because that is what they want us to think).... Let the (pre-) teenaged rebellion begin....