Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fashion and comfort

O.k so every one is talking about the dangers of blogging. One of the news station here in Utah did a little reporting on the subject. I would like to illustrate how we (Booths) were one step ahead of the news. (I am going to post the 2nd picture of the 2nd folder). I want to make a couple of points w/ this picture:


First, this picture illustrates how tight knit Chad and I are w/ famous people. The guy in the garbage bag is famous.


Second, notice the garbage bag.... this is the same style,that Chad wore before the St. George Marathon.......He had to arrive hours early to get this exact make and model. If you need some fashion advice about how to wear your next garbage bag........look to us we know the secrets on how to pull off this look and what shape to wear for your figure.

Third, know that before the news station did the piece on the dangers of blogging......we were way ahead of the game. Notice how we took the picture to keep the identity of this famous person private...........(way ahead of the game just like i said). Therefore, for all of you who are concerned about this matter.....be of good cheer, we are watching your back.................literally!

3 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I myself own a garbage bag in every color...it's the new black, you know. I am happy to see you are back in the internet world again! Feels good doesn't it?

Wight Family said...

Hey Kelly! When you go private you better count me in!! Anytime I need advice on wearing a bag I will definitely call you or Chad. I may need to teach my hubby how to utilize this look as well since he works outdoors all year. Could come handy!
PS I keep your phone message on my phone. You're the best! Oh, and it is totally password protected!

Tiffanie said...

I have sewn small pouches on the inside of my garbage bag so that I can eat incessantly without anyone knowing. It has worked out nicely.