Thursday, November 20, 2008

Eleven and Counting


Two college degrees, eight houses, two awesome parents, four incredible kids, unremarkable cars, unforgettable trips, one short lived lizard, one super sweet dog. Eleven years. It goes by fast.

- Happy Anniversary Sweets!!

7 comments:

TeamTyson said...

And they said it wouldn't last....I think it is because you got married on the 20th...It's a magical date....Happy Anniversary!

Wight Family said...

Happy Animal-versary!! That is how we say it at our house!

Congrats! That sounds like quite a journey.

Nikki said...

I can't believe it's been that long. And I can't believe you've been through that many houses. Have a great anniversary and keep the posts coming.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Kelli..life is passing by to quickly! Congrats on 11 years! Happy Anniversary to you both and Happy Birtdhay this month to Chad!
You guys have had a great journey! 11 years and forever to go!

The White House said...

Congrats, It seems to go by so fast doesnt it. I am glad you have settled down into your house for a while.

Carver said...

Holy smokes! I hope you celebrated with something a "little sweet"- maybe a frosted angel food cake or something. Happy Anniversary!!! I am glad to call you guys family:).
P.S. Jeannie Reed kept raving about you (that is Kellie- sorry Chad) at church on Sunday- she thought you were the cat's pajamas:)Anyways, I hope your anniversary is great! :)

chevron said...

Hey Kelli,
It's Cheryl Combe, hope you had a great anniversary! Guess what? It was Clint & my anniversary on the same day but not the same year. We are 15 years old! It's an awesome wedding date! Happy 11th anniversary!