Sunday, October 5, 2008

This past Labor Day we took the boys to Jackson's Hole (Zach's name for Jackson hole) and Yellystone. It was such a great t]rip!! On friday night we camped @ wolf creek in Alpine canyon. It was a great spot right next to a wild blueberry bush -Tanner's favorite snack. On Saturday Chad and the boys ran the river, we then camped in Gros Ventre, we had some "do not approach the wildlife" moments w/ buffalo. Sunday we spent the day tracking bear and hotpots!! The bros' loved yellowstone they thougth it was the coolest place on the planet.......next to maui. How fun it was to see the park through the eyes of a child................or should say...four childs!!!
Labels: Vacation





4 comments:

Jardine Family said...

Yay Kelli finally a new post!!! Looks like a way fun trip. Your boys are so dang cute. Keep posting and I'll keep commenting :)

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Kelli it's about time for a post.ha ha I love it. Your boys are so dang cute. Keep 'em coming!

TeamTyson said...

I just wanted to let you know that I have commented on each and every one of your posts, I am not bragging, but I wanted you to know what kind of blogger and cousy I am.

Nikki said...

I just got done reading your long list of new posts and I have to say I am amazed. Looks like you "ran" your own marathon probably in the wee hours of the morning I'm sure. Looks like you've had a lot of fun. Isn't it a joy to have a two-year-old!!