Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Advertisement: Who needs a Jeep?? when you have a Pilot


For a low price of $100.00 per person /per triple occupancy, you can ride up and down baby lion's back, in this great honda pilot. If you are interested in this advertisement please call 801.big.rock, to book your dream pilot safari today!!!
You could be just like one of our happy customers below...... experience adventure Today!! *air bags not incl., neither is the price of gas, food, or life ins.

7 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Where do I sign up? That is such a great deal!! I know my girls would love that trip (not). I love your blog though. :)

TeamTyson said...

I am so proud for the update! No wonder you haven't blogged in awhile look how busy you have been out having adventures! I laughed my head off at each and every one of your posts...keep em coming, I think to be a marathon blogger you have to post like 26.3 blogs a month!

Troy said...

Hi Kelli & Chad....
You guys are crazy... I am not familiar with baby Lion's Back is it right next to Lion's Back?.... It does look like you have been having fun doing everything. We love the pictures of your adventures.

Troy & Tiff

Thanks for the help with our house....

Jardine Family said...

I think you can qualify as a marathon blogger now! Funny posts about your cute Tanner. You can add a friends list by going into layouts in your blogger dashboard. Go to 'add a gadget' on the right side then pick my blog list and enter the addresses. Tagged means you have to write that about yourself on your blog and then tag more people at the end for them to do it. I'm glad you are inspired to blog now, your posts make me laugh!

mama fish said...

WOW!!! When you update, you really update. Now I know where you have been all this time. Congrats Chad, on running an awesome marathon, even with a garbage sack! What fun trips you have been on. I feel that I have gotten my nature hike in just by looking at your beautiful photos! Keep the updates coming!

Tesha said...

rock on little zach attack - he's our boy!! I thought you may have given up on the whole blog thing. Love your posts - you need to give the lessons now. If your going to be home for a couple of days can Zach play - Gage is really missing his buddy!!

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Kelli, it looks like you guys have been busy on some fun adventures. Your boys are so cute... I still wonder how you handle four. My little Owen is always keeping me RUNNING. Congrats to Chad on finishing the St. George Marathon. I still want to see pics of your cute house... we love to read your blog and keep in touch with the booth crew! Take Care