We spent a day in Arches Nat'l Park. The Bros loved our hike, there was so much for kids to explore, and the terrain was always changing. We hiked out to Double O arch, and the bonus is along the way you get to see lanscape arch, and the now fallen wall arch (it fell about a month ago), and lots of ther amazing wonders that fill the mind with many questions and ponderings of how this brilliant world was created!
The boy in the Jazz jersey is their cousin Eli. Tanner in this picture is probably trying to figure out how to base jump off this raised fin of sandstone. Look how cool the leaves were on our drive there!! They were spectacular, this was one of many pit stops along the way.
We went to Millcreek canyon up in the La Sals. It rained on us while we were there. To get into millcreek you have to either rappel or climb down this chain ladder, it is actually really quit spooky and this is our section on our blog where we talk about extreme parenting. Or should I say Chad's extreme parenting and Kelli's extreme praying. The pictures don't do the ladder or the exposure justice, but take a look anyway, Millcreek is one of the most beautiful climbing places I have ever been to!










2 comments:
WOW I would have been praying too! Did Carver have a harness on? That picture freaked me out!
Hey Booth Family!
I am loving all your pictures. You will have to tell me where Milcreek is. I would love to go! Clue me in on all of your cool vacation spots. We need some new places to visit!
The Haun Family
Post a Comment