Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Meet our neighbors!!

Hey for those of you who live outside of our little Eden, I thought it might be fun for you to meet our neighbors!! Oh wait......Just one sec I have got to get some change for the Local quarter and Cans fundraiser

I thought it didn't start until December?? Oh well Those student body officers and Cheerleaders are just so cute!! I worry about these two though I think there is more going on between then, than just raising money. I have seen them together a lot lately, do you think I should let their parents know??? I have noticed that she shakes her poms poms more when he is around.
Since we are on the subject of High schoolers, let me introduce Sherese. She is just a bundle of fun and I hear her favorite class is home Economics. If you can get her, she also is a great babysitter. I have had a hard time getting her lately she has been studying for her graduate school entrance exams. I am pretty sure she is going into fashion design or was it cosmotology??? She also told me that she is a model.


Eden has its' own little rico-suavee. Whoever would have thought that shop glasses could be soooo mezmorizing. There is a rumor that when he is out in the sun these shop glasses adjust to the brightness, so they also work as sunglasses. The other day I saw him on this fancy boat wearing them, they are definately trend setters. And you thought all those boats on the dam were there for the tiger muskies didn't you.
Our neighbors to the southeast are young love birds, who I believe just attended a semiary dance. Her hobbies include her hair and sewing (she designed her own dress.......jacklyn smith watch out!! Karisa Hairess is knocking on your door). His hobbies are watching her hair and watching her sew. He also enjoys inhaling Aquanet.

The jock of the neighborhood, has really been working it out. Wash on, wash off, wash on, wash off.............How he scored this cute little pirate we don't know, but rumor has it she is his baby momma. I really think she keeps him around because he cleans!
Eden has definately changed, but we still have some rural areas thanks to the local farmers, Joe and Beth. They also run a little clinic where they concoct all sorts of natural remedies for our daily ails and ills. Zuccini, plaster anyone??

The local town mistress "Potiphers wife" Always seems to entrance Joseph the local quilt maker under her spell. I think he is posing as elvis so people don't recognize him in this picture w/ her. But he can't fool me I am as sharp as a tack.

It really wouldn't be fair to introduce the neighborhood if I didn't introduce, Janey Binladen. She is well.............How do I put it nicely.........she is easily provoked, often angry and usually is shouting bleep-bleeps at everyone. Janey believes the whole neighborhood is full of infadels, and she has never forgiven her dad for shipping her here to America w/ a fake, plastic gun to carry out her mission. What was his name again??? Don't be alarmed she is really a sweet girl under that beard.

Bob is the next neighbor I would like to introduce. Bob is great!! He really loves life. I know what you are thinking when you see this picture, BUt I think he keeps that rope handy in case he ever needs to jumprope sopontaeously, tow a car, lead a horse, rock climb or well you get the picture. Doesn't BOB just look like he has life all figured out??? I really like how his rope color coordinates w/ his tie. Rumor has it Janey Binladen picked it out. Go figure.

The couple that lives on this house on the hill. Well he is a music mogul, and she is kindof a witch.

And in every neighborhood you have a teeth specialist, Tommy runs the local dental lab(I hear he is really good at dentures). Judy specializes in skincare and in facial treatments, I've heard she is responsible for M. Jackson's skin, Tommy is also one of her best clients.

And last but not least we have Susie may and her son Jaz. She is a single mother trying to raise her son to someday be a mature, responsible, law abiding citizen who loves a good mullet.

7 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Well I'll be, Susie May! That is just the cutest picture I have ever seen of you! I am definitely booking an appointment with your stylist.

Carly said...

This cracks me up. Wish I could have been a fly on the wall for that bash!

Anonymous said...

CAUTION: When attending a party at Susies house she WILL still your cleaner if you are not watching.

The White House said...

IT looks like you are having a great time living in good old eden. How i wish that i could convince my honey to live there. Your family is adorable.

Tiffanie said...

The Hauns are officially bummed we missed your party.... It looks like a fun time was had by all.... We love your blog and your sense of humor....

Harris Fam said...

An update on how the seminary dance finished- Mark is now being treated for aquanet inhalation and Karisa Hairess sadly had some of her hair break off because it got caught on something! Loved the party- Let's do it again!

Nikki said...

I think we need to have an 80's party. Maybe we can even have it over at Snowcrest in the "mall area" We could play all the old favorites. I'll go get some acid wash jeans and a bolo tie.