
The people who teach us about fairness, cooperation...........

and love........

-quite often, it happens the hard way.
Carver & Taylor; Sun Valley, ID March 2010*It was Carver's idea to ski down this little cliff, but he made Taylor ski down first (to make sure it was safe). Isn't that like a good older brother to use the younger one as a Guinea pig. Surviving boys, I tell ya.............

2 comments:
Kelli.... I love your posts and enjoy seeing how those with a little more testosterone in their household live....Boys and girls are so different...
I hope those weren't new skiis. Might take a little wax off the bottom! My girls try different outfits on each other to see which one's look good and which one's would not be "fashionable." Gracie usually ends up looking unfashionable while Maddie walks around in all the finest. A different level of love. Those older siblings truly have the life. I can only imagine the thinks Jamie probably did to you. Poor child. By the way, my word verification is wiftskin...I think I will have to incorporate that word into my regular vocabulary.
Post a Comment