Monday, March 15, 2010

Bits and Pieces

I could hear the bathtub water running, like a good mother I hollered upstairs to see who was in the tub. The response I got was that,"Nobody" was in the bathtub..............(that nobody sounded a lot like Nanner).

While, were were in Maui Chad ran in a marathon. At mile 25 we were cheering him on and as he ran by Zach said, "Dad you should try running a little faster!" How is that for a little motivation?


Carver took a whopping crash down the mountain at Snowbasin. It was sooo bad that it resulted in a series of somersaults. Taylor's response when Carver finally came to a stop was, "That was.................... AWESOME!"


A few weeks ago at Tay and Carv's soccer game, Tanner was drinking a diet coke. When I asked Tanner where he got it he told me Carver gave it to him. After the game a man came up to me and said, "hey your kid drank my entire diet coke!" You snooze you lose bro.

I was shopping at Dottie and Bec's (the local gift shop) when I received a phone call from, someone driving by our house, "you have a child naked in your front window," She said. I tuned out after the words...."you have a child" and kept shopping.

Nanner wanted to eat noodles for breakfast. When I told him noodles wasn't a breakfast food and that I wasn't going to make some for him, he called me a "butt fwack" and said,"FINE....... he would have a hot dog." I made him oatmeal instead.

2 comments:

Tiffanie said...

A butt fwack! Oh how I love calling people butt fwacks...makes my whole day. My patients at the clinic particularly love it when I call them that. In fact, I will make a point of calling someone a butt fwack tomorrow. I am SO excited.

Ferguson Family said...

Those are great bits and pieces. I love "butt fwak", whatever that is! I'm going to try that as well.