Sunday, March 28, 2010

32

My bird-day has arrived................like it always has every March 29th, since the day I was born. Some people don't like their bird-days, I on the other hand LOVE mine. Let the wild rumpus start!!!

**Here I am busting a move on the dance floor...............my moves have been known to make grown men cry.

11 comments:

Ferguson Family said...

Happy "bird-day" from the Fergusons. Hope you have a great day!

TeamTyson said...

HAPPY Bir-day!!! I still remember the day you were born, I heard your first cry... (This is the story I hear from grandma every year on my birday). Hey if you ever want to hit the clubs let me know! I would love to see some of those moves!

mama fish said...

Happy Birthday! You don't look a day over 21! (just old enough to get into the club):)
Looks like you had a fun time, but I want to see more pics... keep em coming!

Troy said...

Happy Bird-Day Kelli... You are awesome and I am sure your moves are as awesome as you say they are...

Nichole said...

Happy Birthday, yours is the same day as Jeremy's...wild rumpus. I hope you get everything you want!

Nikki said...

Kel, Happy Birthday!!!!! I can't see the video clip on my slow computer, but I'm sure it was delightful. Have a great day. Only one month until mine......

ross Walker said...

Happy Birthday Kel! Hope its awesome.

I think this is the one day of the year you can pass your dad in the canyon and he might not call 911.... maybe.

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Happy Birthday Kel! Hope you had a good one... by the way.. we are sure getting old... 32! Yikes!

Taylar said...

happy bird-day! hope you have a good one!

Rip Curl Mom said...

Happy bird-day! We are just so glad you are not as old as you look! HA! Love ya!

Tiffanie said...

So, we get a look into the Vegas trip. I await more details. I am older than you so I deserve details. It is the only thing that keeps me alive and breathing.