Nice Bum...............Where are you from? Chad will probably kill me for posting this. We spent the weekend up in Heber (Carver family reunion), he rode his bike up there from Eden. I took the first two pictures while driving and when I saw how they turned out, all I could think of is "nice bum....where are you from?" It is getting late, and I have reached that point where everything seems funny to me. Thus, before I get myself into trouble I will sign out with saying that we had a great family reunion this weekend and I feel so blessed to be a part of such a wonderful family!
The first time Troy asked me that same question I told him "Pleasant View." He thought that was pretty funny. Glad I can make someone laugh. By the way, I might ride from Eden to Huntsville and back but riding to Heber is completely insane! Glad to know ya.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
4 comments:
Call me on day and I will give you the proper response for "nice bum, where ya from". It's not print worthy, but very funny.
Um..I feel really uncomfortable commenting on Chads bum..
The first time Troy asked me that same question I told him "Pleasant View." He thought that was pretty funny. Glad I can make someone laugh. By the way, I might ride from Eden to Huntsville and back but riding to Heber is completely insane! Glad to know ya.
I had someone say that to me but it was "nice pair of bums. Which one us yours?"
these posts are so dang funny. I love them.
Post a Comment