skip to main |
skip to sidebar
We are officially saying goodbye to the terrible twos. Nanno turns three today! I can't believe it has been three years since he was born. It has gone by fast. He definitely broke the mold........(and a few other things along the way). You will never meet a kid with more gusto and love for life than Nanner. He takes it all in and lives each day to the fullest and then some. He went birthday shopping with Grandma Rita yesterday and this fancy pink bike horn is one of many "prizes" he procured while shopping with Grandma Rita.
Did I fail to mention his keen sense of style and design? Happy Bird-day Nanner..........we love that you make parenting such an adventure!
4 comments:
LOL-Sounds like a well rounded boy! He is adorable!!
How time flies......He has to be the cutest little trouble maker I have ever seen! He also has style :)
Happy Birthday Tanner. He is just way to cute. I am still amazed Kelli, that you have four boys. I love the pink horn. It is nice to see him loving a little pink. Owen has been way into "My Little Pony" lately. He wanted a pink pony at Target the other day.... I think a little pink in a boy builds character. Hope all is well... Enjoy your summer, school is almost back in session for you guys. Katrina said the new school is amazing!
Happy Birthday little man! It really does go by so fast. You will look back on his crazy adventures, and mishaps with a smile. (It just really sucks now, I say as I wipe jam and marker off the couch.)
Post a Comment