Monday, August 3, 2009

The Sandlot crew lives on. Our economic future is in good hands.

Someday we will review the part in the New Testament were the vendors get in trouble for selling on the steps of the temple (that is an LDS stake center in the background), but for now I just cherish how classic that moment was when this picture was taken. It makes me laugh every time I look at it and at the same time it makes me nostalgic. If only they could stay this age forever.

3 comments:

Tiffanie said...

WOW! I missed like 10 blogs while I was away. Glad to be back. How come I didn't see you on the River of no Return? Were we there at the same time? Awesome pictures.

Ferguson Family said...

If only I'd have known...I could've used a good wash. I'd trust those guys more than I would the current administration!

Wight Family said...

I loved their lemonade... But most of all I'm so pleased that they are adventurous and brave enough to do a car wash/lemonade stand combo. Maybe when they get bigger they should do a this again on a larger scale. Can't tell you how thirsty I get watching my car get washed at the fancy car wash in Ogden... man I need a drink already!