
I have tried so hard to fall asleep (it is 12:32 am), BUT, all I can think about is the movie I rented last week from the store, that is a week over due. I hate it when that happens. Every time I close my eyes that darn over due movie pops into my head and I can't stop thinking about ways, how I am going to remind myself, to take it back........ soooooo..........I don't forget to take it back.....soooooo........... tomorrow night when I want to sleep I can just fall asleep, instead...... of............worrying about my DVD rental bill (I rented it from one of those machines that automatically charges your credit card). The worst part about it is the movie was MAll COP, a movie that none of the Booth family bothered stay awake to see the ending (our family really struggles with movies). Knowing that the DVD I rented was dumb, makes it even harder for me to fall asleep. It is a vicious cycle. Just when I decide that I am a reformed DVD renter, I fall off the wagon and hit rock bottom AGAIN!!! "Hi my name is Kelli and I am a overdue fees Addict."...............................AND while I am at it,............................ "Hi my name is Kelli and I like to swear in my head."

5 comments:
I can do much about the quality of the movie, but I am headed downtown today and would happily drop off your movie.
Also, I hold the secret to helping you get to sleep at night: Read the Old Testament. Any book, any chapter should do... they all kill me.
Hilarious Kelli...
I have my 1/2 watched copy of Paul Blart Mall Cop ready to go back to the Red Box right now.... Still in my car... but will I remember to return or pay another dollar because I am running late and forgot....
If I don't return then more haunting thoughts of overdue movies.
But sadly even if I due return, thoughts of Steve Waldrup's neighbor in a yellow Speedo working out on a health rider, thoughts of Is there floss on my butt?, and like you random curse words in my head.
For what it's worth, that is a very good reason to swear in your head. Along with neighbors that use you as a daycare ;)
Renting videos is the worst. I have paid way to many late fees for nothing. We too have hard time getting videos finished and returned. It has been years since Casey has made it through a video with me. I hope you get that video returned! Take Care Kelli!
I too have to work tomorrow and will be happy to return your movie. If I forget...at least you won't know and will sleep in peace (until you get your credit card statement). If you keep it for 21 days it is yours to keep! No additional fees at all. What a deal...Mall Cop for just $21.00. Then again, I think I saw it at Wal Mart for $5.00. Sorry, that probably doesn't make you feel any better.
Post a Comment