That is exactly what Farrah did to my sis-in-law's laptop. I ended up having to buy a new keyboard for it. Good luck! Oh, and I saw him inching his tongue toward the power outlet in sacrament today. I was just hoping Farrah didn't see and get the same idea, because she totally would try it.
I love leaving comments after Tiff! She always puts a whole new perspective on things.....and leaves me laughing. So I agree with her, Tanno is just testing your typing skills and to see if he can get more blog time ;)
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
8 comments:
Oh shizzz...It doesn't surprise me. He and Lulu are like two peas in a pod--or I like to say they are nothing but "trouble." Gotta love em...:)
That is exactly what Farrah did to my sis-in-law's laptop. I ended up having to buy a new keyboard for it. Good luck! Oh, and I saw him inching his tongue toward the power outlet in sacrament today. I was just hoping Farrah didn't see and get the same idea, because she totally would try it.
That seals the deal. Averie and Tanner should never under any circumstances be in the same room together.
oh my...
crappie!! that is not good!
I think Tanno was simply trying to test your typing ability. Do you really know where all the letters go? Prove it! Smart kid, and very, very helpful.
I love leaving comments after Tiff! She always puts a whole new perspective on things.....and leaves me laughing. So I agree with her, Tanno is just testing your typing skills and to see if he can get more blog time ;)
oh man. Oh man!
Post a Comment