What a cute picture! So I finally joined facebook. What a time waster! I still don't get it, but let me be your friend. I need to call you about a bunko group that Angie B is starting it would be way fun if you could do it. I'm still waiting for the pics from our breakfast! That was so awesome to see everyone.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
2 comments:
Cute, Very Cute.
What a cute picture! So I finally joined facebook. What a time waster! I still don't get it, but let me be your friend. I need to call you about a bunko group that Angie B is starting it would be way fun if you could do it. I'm still waiting for the pics from our breakfast! That was so awesome to see everyone.
Post a Comment