Thursday, January 8, 2009

Public Service Anouncement

This is an urgent plea to all of those who want to make our world a better place to live. My dad made my mom, my sister and me watch this video often growing up so that we would know how to behave. As you can see how we turn out we followed its advice to a T.To get to the video Please go to my dad's blog tonics and elixirs found in my side bar, scroll down to the bottom of his page and watch the video that is next to the free counter. It will change your life -I know it did mine. AND don't you all want to be a little more like warm fuzzy me???

2 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

Like I commented to your dad, I am so glad he shared this so we can all be as well behaved as you Carver girls!

njfroerer said...

If only...