Holy Cow! I thought Alex and Morgan made a mess with the bubbles at my house....I see now that I should never underestimate those Booth boys! I think that is the biggest smile I have ever seen Daniel Craig oops I mean Zach on his face. So Cute :)
Looks like fun... how much bubble bath and what kind did you use to create so many bubbles??? Your boys look like they are in heaven and having a great time. The skiing pictures are very cute and it looks like you had a nice trip in Sun Valley.
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
4 comments:
That is so dang funny. What a blast. I'm going to see if Linda will let me do that. What do you think?
Holy Cow! I thought Alex and Morgan made a mess with the bubbles at my house....I see now that I should never underestimate those Booth boys! I think that is the biggest smile I have ever seen Daniel Craig oops I mean Zach on his face. So Cute :)
You have got to love bubbles in a good tub!! And think of how clean they must be! And your bathroom!! Wahoo!!
Looks like fun... how much bubble bath and what kind did you use to create so many bubbles??? Your boys look like they are in heaven and having a great time. The skiing pictures are very cute and it looks like you had a nice trip in Sun Valley.
Post a Comment