Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Times are a changing

 

I went to the dentist office yesterday………and I started laughing because, you know your life has changed when you think, “sweet I get to put my feet up while they work in my mouth!” It felt so good to “put my feet up” that I didn’t even take notice of the little instruments that were prodding and probing my teeth and gums. At one point I believe I said, “Laying here reminds me of falling asleep by the side of a pool. You have all this background noise…….that just relaxes you.” Scary huh.

I found this picture and yesterday this is what my heaven looked like. That’s what happens when you work in a severe behavior unit. Your version of heaven gets a little twisted.  

7 comments:

Rip Curl Mom said...

I was told you were offered Mr. Y's job at Snowcrest. I think you should take it for reasons that I will discuss with you in private later. But it could involve working with me. Which I know you would love to do ;)

Kath said...

You are crazy girl. The dentist and relaxing aren't even in my vocabulary.
Hope the Booth's are well!!
Love you all Kath

Nichole said...

Very twisted Kelly, sounds to me like you might need a REAL relaxing day!

Tesha said...

I'd take a day at the dentist any day ;) Maybe its not the students but little Luke and Nanner

Bailey said...

Kelli I think that means you are due for a VACATION!! Or a girls night out! Btw I think I might be signed in as Morgan....so just know its me...Karra ;)

The Huntsville Dunns said...

Oh look at that...It was Bailey ha ha.

Lisa Carter said...

caaannndyyyy barrrr! candy bar candy bar candy bar! I hate the dentist, and just so you know, there is no severe behavioral unit, like the one I live in. ;)