They say that bad things come in groups of three. I am hoping that number is correct and not a miss calculation.
#1. Tanner vs. sea shell.
#2. Chad vs. the Mountain
#3. Snowboarder vs. Zach (really snowboarder plowing over him)
Here’s hoping that 3 is the real number.

6 comments:
Here it was 3 each....hoping its 3 total for the booths!
Kelli,
I am so sorry...it seems you guys have had your share of bad luck lately, I hope it is over. Good luck with all your boys getting better.
I am so sorry!!! Hope things get better.
Ugh...that is NO FUN!!! How big was the sea shell????????? I wish you no more of these hospital visits for a long time! However if one of your older boys, say, were to get a bad cold on a day they play my son in soccer, that would be okay. ;) But no hospital visits!!!
I think you might get a a little break but don't count on lasting too long ;) You guys are the best !!
wow! Hope it is over for you too!! Crazy!!
Post a Comment