Merry Christmas Booth Crew... Your boys are so cute, what a great picture. Hope you guys are doing well. We are hoping to move back to Utah this summer. Things are looking good so far. Wished I could have seen you over Thanksgiving when we were in town. Our next trip out West, I will purchase one of your cookbooks... looks great! Have a great Holiday!
We are a family of six. We love soccer, skiing, going to the beach, laughing, Camping, river running, Jumping on trampolines, riding our bikes, eating pancakes and being a family.
3 comments:
Merry Christmas to you guys. Hope you have a great holiday.
Merry Christmas to you!
Merry Christmas Booth Crew... Your boys are so cute, what a great picture. Hope you guys are doing well. We are hoping to move back to Utah this summer. Things are looking good so far. Wished I could have seen you over Thanksgiving when we were in town. Our next trip out West, I will purchase one of your cookbooks... looks great! Have a great Holiday!
Post a Comment