Friday, December 17, 2010

THE COLLECTION



My cookbook is finally finished!!! Three years of typing in recipes............ignoring my family..........neglecting the laundry........the toilets.......and my hair...............BUT.........it was all in the name of good food. Life is about Priorities right?
I have copies of my cookbook "The Collection" available if you would like one..............they are $17.00........(I searched endlessly for an afordable printer...............in fact I about kick in the can all together.........due to the cost of printing.........but, I thought what would George Washington do?(I am currently teaching history) Would he kick in the towel over printing costs? Would he accept defeat? No......no he would not! Thus I pressed on in my quest through the storm, crossing my own icy Delaware River.........only to arrive on the other side).
The cookbooks are spiral bound........by lots of sweat, blood and tears...(really a machine does it, but it sounds better if I say blood, sweat and tears). They will be available Tuesday.
AND here is the best part......I will deliver it to you Wednesday or Thursday..............maybe even sing you a Christmas song or two..............
It would make a great gift for a friend, sibling, mother or mother-in-law......(but, only if she likes you)............or for just yourself......because........your worth it right?.....Maybe its maybeline.......or maybe it is just Kelli.

Peace out!

1 comment:

Wendy Noel said...

Kelli I want one!! Wendy Noel