
Sunday, during Sacrament meeting, Alex & Tanner started sticking stickers on each other. They would try to stick them somewhere, where the other person couldn't find the sticker; i.e their backs, neck, by their ankle etc. I thought, "How sweet! What a clever game to entertain each other." My soul began to be filled with thoughts of gratitude & love for such precious children. And I pictured this scene being re enacted for one of those, "family.....isn't it about time" ads. However, those feelings were quickly doused, when I looked over at Tanner and saw that his pants and under ware were draped around his ankles. Even more shocking than his nudity, was the fact that he was slapping a "hello my name is Joe" sticker across his Mr. Peter. Thus, I would like to offer the following apology to the members of the Eden 1st Ward.
Dear members of Sunday's congregation,
I want to apologize for frontal nudity coming from our bench during, what for some people is, the the the most sacred meeting of the week. Please accept this sincere apology and we hope your exposure to child porn and a naked peter named Joe, during church, does not hinder you testimony of the gospel.
Thank You,
Sister Booth
P.S
I would also like to say to the new family (that just moved in........that is full of girls.............that were sitting directly across from us...........that had an unobstructed view of Tanner's unit),"Welcome to the ward! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you."

9 comments:
We were sitting on the other side... I mean the other side of the chapel so we MISSED all this!! Oh, the agony of the moment (and the subsequent abdominal pain from laughing so hard at this darling boy!!) I'm sure the new fam in the ward doesn't mind at all. :) You truly TRULY have a wonderful family!! :)
side note: word verification is testil on this one... heeheee testil... just missing a c and an e. hahhahahaaa!
Dear Sister Booth,
I would like to thank you and your son for the sacrament meeting entertainment. He keeps us all paying attention to something. Would it be all right with you if we call him "Joe Peter" from now on?
Sincerely,
Sister Kelly Walker
P.S. HAHAHAHHOHOHEHEHE! Best. Meeting. EVER!
kelli,
You are hilarious! To think that you wished a Tanner on me! My family said sacrament was great, and they didn't report any funny Tanner stories- but I sure wish they would've seen this because our dinner would've been more entertaining!
It totally kept me awake, and gave me a good fit of the giggles.
Just be thankful that he kept covered for the primary singing part!
I can't believe I missed church this week. I have also determined that I too sit on the wrong side of the chapel for any good Tanner entertainment. That could have got you some serious money on funniest home videos. I think you should just insert a small camera on Tanner's forehead. You would be guaranteed some quality footage. I would like to reserve a copy of all videos taken from the Tanner cam.
Wow... another down-side of sitting on the front row. You miss on the naked toddler boys. Bummer.
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.......
That's freaking hilarious! Way to be Tanner.
Oh my gosh Kelli, that is hilarious!!! That is sooo Tanners personality, you gotta love him! :-)
Kiki,
You never fail to give me the best laugh of the week! Where the heck was the flip video?
I love that Tanner, he's a man after my own heart.
Post a Comment