Sunday, January 23, 2011

Eleven

thumbnailCAQLIUO8

Carve’s soccer team competed in a soccer tournament last weekend in Vegas. It seemed like Each game we were all a buzz on the sideline commenting on how large the other teams were that we played. It is the first time I have ever seen an eleven year old with a mustache. Since returning home, I have wondered if they were really that big, or if it was just parental bias…… then I viewed the following picture taken in Vegas. I would like to present the existing evidence to the court. 

2061463_origEleven just isn’t what it used to be!

1 comment:

Tiffanie said...

Go Carver! I like how he doesn't even care that the other kid is a foot taller...that ball is his! I will show this to Maddie. She thinks size is a pretty big deal. We'll show her! You may also want to do some hormonal testing on the opponent...might be placing steroids in his cheerios.