Monday, August 2, 2010

Jellystone 2010

Snapshots from our Jellystone trip.........

Photobucket

If I were a cowgirl this is where I would set up my ranch.

Below is one of my favorite barns. I also love that my children are two hundred miles from home and still barefoot.................Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn have nothing on these four.

Photobucket

Even when she grows up..................I hope LuLu always looks like this to me...........

Photobucket

Nanner and Carver racing down the walkway........we take those warning signs serious.......I love Tanner's expression like he is about to conquered the world.


Photobucket

Bear watching in Lamar Valley. The cutest team of experts you will find in the area.

Photobucket

4 black bear
3 grizzley's
3 wolves
loads of elk and bison = this scene. We did it over, and over again..........it was an unbelievable day.

Photobucket

Here are two of the three grizz bears we saw..... (sorry it is a bit blurry......I took this shot as we were driving by.......Jamie has all the good ones on her camera.)

Photobucket

Jellystone falls.........was how we ended our national geographic day of bear and wolf watching.

Photobucket

Photobucket



4 comments:

The Huntsville Dunns said...

You guys could make Vernal Ut. look fun....It's always a treat hangn' with the "Carver Clan" I love how close you all are ;)

Nichole said...

So cute, looks like a great trip. I wondered where you were in the blogging world!

Tiffanie said...

How come every time we go to Jellystone all we is are flies and a couple of dead bison? Not fair.

Ferguson Family said...

I love "Jellystone". Looks like a blast.