
Texas Pride, BBQ, Huntsville, UT
Be there.................It is one event you don't want to miss!!
Dinner and the Music of Dark Horse begins at 5:00pm, Show starts at 6-9pm. Bring your own chair, come early and stake out your seat. Dinner will be served throughout the show.
I have the Tickets for sale, you can call me (801)317.7555 or email at kkbooth23@hotmail.com for your tickets. See ya there, See ya Scared!
****If you are already planning on attending, it would be helpful to have you purchase your tickets in advance so that the restaurant has an idea of how much food they are going to need to cook. I will personally hand deliver your tickets to your doorstep.....................and who doesn't want to find me on their doorstep.....ha!ha!

2 comments:
This is going to be so dang fun. Don't miss it! come early, say 5:00 to eat and get a seat. They will be swamped if you try to eat after 6:00. dc
Hi, if I want to come will you hand deliver the tickets to my doorstep? Blair. (England, God's Country)
Post a Comment