Tuesday, August 5, 2008

ONE LOVE

Our story reads like any fine romance novel: Shotgun wedding, lots of kids, truck parked out front on the weeds w/ the license plates expired..... Oh wait, that's not the one. No our story reads more like the expensive romance novels ....you know the ones that you buy at that great big store with all the smiley faces. It starts out with a fine courtship with two young love birds who are ever so in love. After a long drawn out engagement, they get married. They use this time before starting a family to dote on one another and gaze into each others eyes. They have this wonderful organized life, where they plan for children and careers, and the finer things life has to offer all the while taking time to pet the bluebird on their shoulders. They soon have a house full of bouncing boys, who willingly and happily obey both father AND mother. "What's that mom you want me to take out the garbage? Sure mom I thought you would never ask!! Oh wow are you serious I really get to share a room with my brother?? Hurray! Hurray! Oh boy mom, here let me clear the table after dinner...put your feet up and have some alone time, while we do the dishes." The Wife/mother is always dressed to the nines in her finest dancing shoes.......husband/ father comes home from work and sweeps her off her feet...all the while a delcious meal of health friendly food is sizzling in the background ready to be served to four well behaved and polite little boys who are sitting so PATIENTLY at the table, with there clean little faces and hands are ready to be folded in reverence.............and no that is not a fart you hear in the background, but that is just a chair that has a squeak in it. The baby? Oh...yes he will be two in August, doesn't he act so mature. The way he sits so quietly, and the way he keeps himself so neat and tidy, and the way he has taught himself to use the fork and the spoon, yes I can say we are so proud!! AND, Yes if you are wondering this is really how we live and this is really our story, dancing shoes and all.

8 comments:

TeamTyson said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! I am so excited that the blog is up and running! You did a great job it is already so cute, and you made me laugh!

TeamTyson said...

Bye the way, I think that is Randon in the "Surf or Die" shirt, if not he has the same shirt! Great Motto

Anonymous said...

Chad, what a great idea, I have watched it with my wife, from my little place in france. EXCELLENT... LIFE THERE SEEMS TO BE MAGIC (So much things to do). You're really lucky.
Concerning your T-shirt, i am agree to say SURF ( i am a surf addict too !!! )

Nikki said...

Kel, lookin' good. Keep 'em comin'.

mama fish said...

Great job on the blog!!! We don't even have a family picture. I don't think that is possible if you have a blog, right? Now we can stay in touch and know ALL your comings and goings:)(in a non-creepy way though)
Julie

Anonymous said...

cool...but you're missing pictures of me.

Tesha said...

It looks awesome - blogging sometimes can be as consuming as Twilight. Have fun. Tell Zach I'm sorry about the other day - I'm losing my mind. Gage has been w/grandma the last couple of days, we will try again next week. sorry

Casey * Haley * Avery * Owen said...

Kelli.. Love the blog and the story. I am excited that you have a blog.. it is a great way to keep in touch! Looking at your pictures makes us crave the Valley so much! We can't wait to live back home someday!